Ok, perhaps I will have some time to dedicate to this, to do it right... but right now I'm a bit sceptical. I mean, it's all I can do to keep up with now, so how can I spend time with yesterday? I know, you're thinking what about tomorrow? As tempting as that is, that's a bit like spending time thinking 'what if?' isn't it? On second thought, I think now makes more sense. except now keeps disappearing. I found a few of them this morning in yesterday, but I think they mostly go on extended vacations without leaving contact information...
I think that this will be an atemporal blog, more of an ambient presence really, something I can stop in and desecrate as soon as the urge becomes too compelling.
Well as I used to say to myself; go forth with loving-kindness and awareness...

No comments:
Post a Comment